Friday, October 24, 2008

A BIG Sigh....of RELIEF!!

Well, we had our Breast Cancer 3-Day Golf Tournament last weekend, and we made enough money from it to send everyone on our team on the Breast Cancer 3-Day walk (once the sponsorship check gets here!). What a relief...and I am so glad it's over with...the tournament was A LOT more work than I had bargained for....but, in the end, all the hard work paid off. So, now that I'm not busy with the planning, organizing, recruiting, re-recruiting, etc., etc., etc. for the tournament, maybe I can find some more time to blog more frequently than once a month!!

Before I know it, Lelan Elaine will be making her grand appearance, and I'll be super busy again! Sully is so excited about having a little sister....he keeps finding rattles, etc. from when Everett was a baby....he brings them to me and tells me to save them so Lelan can play with them. Plus, I've had fun buying some baby girl stuff....I think she's going to be just a little spoilt....and I think her daddy is going to be worse than me!!!

2 comments:

Justin and Keri said...

Sounds like you've been one busy lady! Glad you have some down time. Elaine is a great middle name, I highly recommend it to anyone looking for one :)
Your comments were so sweet. Let me tell you, I don't handle things as well as you might think, and I hate if I make it sound so. The hours prior to taking Laura Kate to the ER would have been embarrassing for anyone to see! Justin and I don't get along very well with stuff like that going down. Lots of passive aggressive sniping :( With everything she's been though, we get pretty stressed at any sign of Laura Kate being sick. The girls, however, are troopers. We could learn a lot from them! And we have. I know I keep saying it and not coming up with ideas to remedy it, but I'd really like to see you all! Now that you're a little less tied up, we've gotta figure something out.

All American Family said...

Yep, you're going to have lots of fun with all that pink "stuff". And it sounds like your boys will be great big brothers!! ;)