Monday, December 8, 2008

Just a little update...

Wow....it's been well over a month since I've blogged...way too long!! It seems like for the past month I've just been running around in circles trying to get things ready, the house organized/cleaned, etc. before we have a new baby in the bunch. But, looking around, it doesn't seem like I've gotten ANYTHING done!

We had a good Thanksgiving. We spent time with my parents and Michael's parents and enjoyed some GREAT food!!

Sully started going to Pre-K on Tuesdays and Thursdays in November. He LOVES it! It's been good for both of us to get used to him not being with me all the time. I'm hoping that it will make his transition to Kindergarten a little easier on both of us, too!! Everett is my little shadow on days that Sully is at school....he definitely misses having his playmate around.

We got some family pictures done in November that I tried to include with this post, but the internet won't let me right now....so next time!!

0 comments: