Wednesday, July 8, 2009

We're still here!
















Wow....time really flies!! We've been staying very busy. I find time to read other's blogs, but don't seem to find the time to update my own! Right now, all three kids are napping, so I'll see if I can get in a quick update with a few pictures.





Lelan Elaine is 6 months old today....unbelievable!! On that note, it's also my nephew's, Trenton, birthday, so "Happy Birthday, Trenton!" He is 6 years old today!





Sully graduated from Pre-K in May and is very excited about starting Kindergarten this fall. We'll see how excited I am in about 1 1/2 months.





Everett is definitely the live wire in our house. He loves to jump off of things, etc. The other day, as he stood at the edge of our bed with his arms spread out, he said, "Look, Mommy! I can fly!!" (And, of course, proceeded to jump off the bed!)


Michael passed his test for Certified Federal Land Surveyor and will be taking the test for his licensure in Arizona sometime soon. So....that may eventually mean some traveling for him, but as long as he has job security, we are thankful!
On another note, I discovered a really good, really easy cookie recipe that Sully likes to help with because he can pretty much do everything himself. I use the Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge cake mix....yum yum!! While we're talking about food, we've also found THE BEST cornbread EVER....it is Marie Callender's Original Corn Bread Mix....you just add water, and it is delicious!!

0 comments: